Saturday, March 14, 2009

BufBloPoFo 2

Bang!

We're back. The whole (hole) reason that we started this lil' blog was to take part in the original BufBloPoFo, and we're back for more.

Picking up from last year: I don't own a car (I'm an environmentalist); I did pass the bar (I'm a lawyer); I don't have a job (but would LOVE one); I'm still fat (shut up); and Zeppelin still rules (and always will).

I must apologize for starting my first post of this year during the Big East Championship game - my attention is split. Also, let me apologize in advance for whatever happens during the upcoming St. Patrick's Day bender. Tomorrow is Parade Day, Tuesday is the Day proper, and I will likely be nursing a pretty high BAC throughout. The BufBloPoFo will either benefit or suffer, we'll all have to find out together.

If I were to answer Garv's questions, they would be 1) Job 2)Employment and 3) My Career. Fuck man, if I don't get a job soon, I don't know what I'll do. The 2010 Fortnight may be from a van down by the river.

On the lighter side, the Pittsburgh Steelers won their sixth Super Bowl, and are the only team in the history of the world to do so. And the Bills got T.O. It should be a good year.

Okay - I don't want to pull a muscle, so I'm stopping here. I'll pick it up tomorrow, maybe before I start drinking.

No comments: