Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Apologies for the quickie

You'll excuse my brevity, I'm between calling hours and a wake, but wanted to be sure to fulfill my BufBoPoFo obligations.

Many people probably don't know that I had a series of recurring sleep-robbing nightmares about alien abduction which did not stop until I started telling people about them. I am scared of the dark, but I wear a slumber mask when I sleep. I am kind of shy, which is most of the reason I am a dick to you the first time I meet you. I have no idea how I will cope when my dog dies. I rarely get hung over, and I can always drink the next day. I am a good cook, and a great baker - even if Alex doesn't give me a certificate therefore. I don't know if I want to be a lawyer. I don't like to brush my teeth, and only do it two or three times a week. I'm embarrassed by my weight, and genuinely hope to bring it down. "The moment if truth" is on in my house.

Most people know: I'm happiest on stage; I like to drink; Poopy smells like poopy; and there ain't no party like a west coast party.

See you tomorrow - two more posts, bitches!

1 comment:

Mike Garvey said...

I never knew about your capacity as a baker. We should have a BufBloPoFo potluck.