Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You ask, I bindly follow

1. What is your favorite word? What is your least favorite word?

Would you believe I’ve never thought about that? I sure do like “fuck”. It’s so versatile. I love “yes”. I love hearing it in intimate moments. I like “awesome”, especially when folks use it literally, like Alex is sometime wont to do. But my favorite it probably “boobs”, for obvious reasons. My least favorite is either “no”, (see above, and extrapolate) or “moist” which just sounds creepy.

2. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? What turns you off?

Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana always gets me going, and NO not just O Fortuna, the whole thing, especially In Taberna and the shit from the duck’s point of view. I do not like being told to figure something out. Nothing stops the creative juices like being told that I am creative and should just do something creative.

3. What sound or noise do you love? What sound or noise do you hate?

I like percussion, especially when rocked out by John Bonham. While I don’t hate it, female vocal soloists usually make my eyes water, and sometimes make me cry.

4. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? What profession would you not like to do?

I’d love to teach. I wouldn’t love cleaning up vomit or excrement.

5. What is your favorite curse word?

“Fuck”, although I like “douche" a lot but that isn’t really a curse word.

6. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

“Don’t worry, I thought all that stuff was funny, too.”



1 comment:

Scott said...

Carmina Burana. I sang it in college. There was a student soprano soloist. When it came time for her to sing the Dulcissimme, our director stopped everything, looked at her with a pained expression, and said, "You're supposed to be having an orgasm, not a menstrual cramp!"

Good Times.