Thursday, March 13, 2008

The infernal boob tube

I don't watch a whole lot of tv. I have 800 channels with the DirecTV, which is awesome. I highly recommend DirecTV. But the shows I watch tend to be those which do not require writers. I do like House, MD and the girlfriend likes Bones, so we watch that. But I'm mostly watching Food Network, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Comedy Central. The staples are Good Eats, Diners, Drive-Ins and Drives, Iron Chef, Mythbusters, The Universe, or anything about the amazing human body, bigfoot, or most shows with the potential for boobies. I also watch a lot of sports and sports-themed programs like SportCenter, PTI and Around the Horn. I don't think there's enough in my television efforts to make a whole post here.

According to this trend, the final BufBoPoFo post will be three sentences. There should be a big celebration of the BufBoPoFo. This weekend, why don't we all get together. We should have a parade. Your thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's really awesome about DirecTV is that it has a lot of that stuff in HD too.

Ahhhh DirecTV.....

Mike Garvey said...

How about Monday at FF?