Saturday, March 8, 2008

Picking it back up

Alright kids, sorry I got off of the BufBloPoFo topic list yesterday. I felt it necessary to keep everyone up to speed with the events that make my life so much fun. Yesterday's experience was one of these rare beautiful episodes. I left out several details of the story. If you see me around, ask me about the weird noises in the rest-stop bathroom, the guys who wanted to buy The Kid's car, the girl at Delta Sonic or the other various supporting characters would filled in the colorful back drop of this story.

Getting back to the BufBloPoFo, I don't carry much stuff in my wallet. I have a bunch of random business cards, but they are people that I either do actually call, or people who have offered me their card "if I ever need it". I have a Subway Card, which apparently replaced the card with the stickers or the stamps, but I don't feel like I earn any free shit. I carry my Law School ID, but that's because I'm cheap and I still ask for student discounts. There is not, nor do I foresee there being, any money.

Catching up, I am listening to Led Zeppelin. I love Led Zeppelin and they will always be the music that I first reach for. I recently put together a little mix to listen to while I'm blasting my delts, with Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, Metallica, Guns n' Roses, Prodigy and other various up-tempo high energy junk. I assume that no new music has been made since 1993.

I apologize for the uncharacteristic brevity of the post, but there is beer to be drunk, and I am just the guy to drink it.

No comments: