Monday, March 10, 2008

What kind of a sick world are we living in?

There are people in the public eye who expect a certain level of professionalism from their prostitutes. I feel bad for the soon to be former governor. Although as far as most people know I am not personally into any borderline dangerous deviant sexual behavior for which I have to pay, I would expect whomever is the purveyor of such a service to keep their fucking mouth shut about it. Of course, I don't know much about His Honor's situation yet, but somebody leaked information, and if you happen to deal in the elicit sex trade, here's a tip: silence is golden. You don't get a seven diamond rating blabbing about who likes to choke you and who likes what excrement on them. Charlie Sheen's name came up during the Heidi Fleiss "scandal". Hugh Grant got caught with his British wiener in some hooker's mouth. Eddie Murphy gave that tranny whore a ride home. You see, people in the public eye are in a difficult position. They are famous enough or have enough power or influence to pick up chicks everywhere. But chicks can't be trusted. You go pork a bunch of broads and you get the HIV or you get sued all over the place or some silly bitch puts a picture of you together on her myspace page. So you finally have the ability to bang mad chicks, and you can't do it. What do you do? You find a high-class hooker. (And that shit is expensive. I never understood paying the Niagara Falls whores forty bucks for a blow job, let alone some broad in a four star hotel three grand. But I've never had an extra three grand. Shit, I've never had an extra forty bucks.) But part of the service that they provide is the confidentiality. Fuck, man. If I can't trust a whore, who can I trust?

No comments: